Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 8

I have been passionate about taking photos for years.... I vividly remember receiving my first camera at a young age, I had many dress up photo shoots with my childhood friends, I was always the camera toting friend out at the bar, on class field trips, vacations, parties, etc.  I loved playing with angles and light.  Pictures have been a constant in my life since I can remember.  I always had boxes of photos that I would go through and reminisce, and I always enjoyed going through the albums of photos my parents kept.  When social media first came into my life, what I loved most was viewing all the photos people posted...Instagram has become one of my favorite "creative outlets", it's a place where I can draw inspiration from, as well as experiment with different photo techniques.  I frequently enjoy looking through my Instagram feed and seeing my progress...I feel like I have learned quite a bit, and I hope to continue getting better and better.   I admittedly post photos that aren't that great, that I am not completely happy with, but it's all a learning experience.  I love the collage those tiny little boxes make, the stories they tell, the color themes...

Goodnight! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment