Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 9

Some people are really great at overcomplicating things.... It's one of my pet peeves.  I am someone who kind of does things without worrying too much about intricate details I guess.  I  just like to roll with the punches and take things as they come. I have faith in myself that I  will be able to deal with whatever comes my way.  It may not always be the best way to be, but some people take forever to get things done just because they are QUESTIONING and WORRYING about too many things that may NEVER occur or even matter... WHY?!  I am also probably a little more easy-going than most.  I don't need things to be perfect always, and I kind of trust that things will always be alright.  I also would say that one of my better qualities is resourcefulness.  I know how to get things done, and not panic when presented with a situation that is less than perfect.  Sometimes when I am around people who are questioning and worrying about the what ifs, it makes me feel like they are putting their negative thoughts into the universe and they will make those things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment