Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 10

I am going to keep this real short and sweet, so that I can go lay in bed with my husband and watch the NBA finals on Father's Day, before the work week begins.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, by the way.  Hope everyone had a special day. 

I am going to take this moment to make a vow to commit to my physical fitness. To focus on my diet and exercise more. I've been on a bit of an exercise hiatus and I am not feeling good about myself.  I complain about it, and know that I only have myself to blame.  So, I want to document it here that I need to step it up...and get myself back into the shape I once was in.   Maybe set some goals, take some before pictures, and really get myself regimented in some sort of way... It's beyond time..  

Night night. Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment