Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 7

I had a great weekend away with the family. We visited my brother-in-law in Pennsylvania for his birthday, and it was a little bit of everything. We partied, we ate, we relaxed, we hiked to some waterfalls (with  hangovers), we watched movies, and went out and about a little. I may have even had to have my husband pull the car over after our hike so I could vomit on the side of the road. Epic! Haha.  It was all great.

As a parent, I find it very rewarding when you can have a great weekend away with the little ones in tow.  When you can feel good that they were content and well behaved. It's just a feeling of success and even pride in your little mini for being such a trooper.  I say this all the time but it's just so crazy how fast they grow. I feel like I can see my little lady just growing right before my eyes. It's amazing and sad all at once. 

Peace and good night... I'm off to bed. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment