Tuesday, October 25, 2016

33

Today I am 33! October 25 2016 

I genuinely don't think it sounds that bad... yes I am getting up there, but hey, I still feel young, I still know how to have fun, and enjoy being active - hey I wish I was MORE active actually, Maybe that could be one of my birthday wishes this year.  33 bring me more activity! Everyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE activities! I suck at relaxing, my husband will vouch for me, he really tries to make me sit down with him, and just about every time, I get antsy, and fidgety, and look for excuses to get up and do something.  My mind is always on GO.  Maybe that is something else I should wish for at 33 - 33 teach me to relax!

I am not sure how I feel about birthdays, they can be fun, and enjoyable, and full of love -- but being the center of attention is just NOT MY THING.  I love being around friends and family, there's nothing like that feeling you get after a nice gathering, but the anxiety I have before the actual series of events , gets me every darn time!  Do you know that my best friend, my husband, and family threw  me a really nice 25th surprise birthday (25 on the 25th) party once, and I walked in, walked away and cried because it wasn't what I wanted.... LOL.  Obviously, I had to compose myself, and get it together, and it ended up being one of my most memorable and favorite birthdays of all time.... I mean I also got to see Coldplay VIP - like 3 rows from the stage, next to a little catwalk that came out to the audience - and it was 2008, and I was a huge Coldplay fan! Chris Martin was my hearthrob!  Anyhow...

I am sitting at work right now, awaiting someone coming over to me to coax me into a conference room to sing friggen happy birthday to me, and it's taking every ounce of energy I have to not just RUN for it! LOL... my anxiety is high, and like they couldn't be any more obvious, and I am observant enough  to catch on to these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment