Thursday, October 13, 2016

Let it go!

Sometimes we all feel a little lost....right?
It's not easy to find your place in this world.  If I am being completely honest, a lot of the time I feel like I am not doing what I am supposed to be.  I'm doing what's comfortable, and it makes me uncomfortable.  Is this what I am supposed to be doing? 

I think I want more.

Is that a bad thing?   I have so many things to be grateful for, but I can't shake the feeling that I am missing something... I am not living up to my potential. 

I feel like I get held back easily, because I am always worried about others, and I get attached to people and things.  I am not good at letting go.. I think that's a big thing for me, letting go... I wouldn't say that I am bad with change, I think change excites me, but letting go, that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment