Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 18

I think if god could speak to us he would tell us all to be lighter and brighter and more forgiving - to look for the good in everyone.  People are flawed, but life has a way of doing that to people, and instead of constantly reminding people of their flaws, why don't you try to understand them, and where they may come from.  I know that all people are not good, but I like to believe that most people are, and behaviors are learned, and why not lead by example? 

I am feeling so sick and tired of people and their complaints.  I like to think of myself as a very forgiving and understanding person. I don't like to make people feel bad for things they perceive they should feel bad about. Things happen, plans change, emergencies arise, moods develop, people forget, I tend to be accident prone myself... what can I do?  Being mad at someone over petty things is just not my style, and it only makes everyone involved unhappy.  So why not be understanding, brush it off, and move on with your life.  Maybe life has made me this way -  I have done a lot of feeling bad about things I have or haven't done.



No comments:

Post a Comment