Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Snippets

I am always thinking of topics to bring to the table here, and sometimes I even make notes of these topics... I find it's hard to really flush out all my ideas into a lengthy post.  So today, I thought to myself, why not just come here and leave short little snippets from time to time.  It will get me to post more often, and sometimes it's nice to keep things short and simple. Am I right?

My first snippet:


I often look at my daughter and think, "she has no idea how much I love her".  And it's true.  She will never know until she has spawn of her own.  It's so funny how life works.  I imagine life would be a little different if babies could understand, and know the way their parents love them.
 
 
 
There's something to think about.
 
Goodnight XO
 


 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment