Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 23rd, 2016 Notes from my iPhone

Today was strange, yet beautiful. It was a little bit of everything.  I baked, I cooked, I shopped, I totally mommed, we even had a decent attempt at an impromptu picnic.  I don't want to forget today.

I regularly think about all the things that need to be done each day and sometimes exhaust myself with my thoughts alone.  Today I was able to be leisurely and take each moment for what it was.  I had to.  I woke up feeling tense, and upset for no reason at all.  It was just one of those mornings.  I knew we were expecting beautiful weather, and I wasn't going to let my melancholy feelings bring me/us down. I took action and turned things around.

A few snaps from the cellies:

In the morning I taught her how to hunt Easter Eggs.


 
 A little light baking during naptime.


Epic Bath Time Fun.






Scored the cutest Easter loot at Target.
Impromptu Backyard Picnic Attempts




A little more hunting



 
That Smile :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment