Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am me

I am happy to feel myself again.......



I have been on this new birth control the past couple of months and recently realized it was making me just about certifiably crazy. I felt bipolar, Manic one minute and depressed the next. One week I just about cried every day at work and I really just wasn't myself. It was a horrible feeling. I have stopped taking the pill which was Cryselle, generic brand of LoOvrall, just so if anybody reading would like to know. I feel soo much better now, It's great! I am glad I realized that it was the pill. I did a little research and called my gyno and she switched my prescription. I am afraid to start a new pill now though. I don't ever want to feel like that again. It was horrible. This pill caused so many horrible side effects from the manic depressant behavior to weight gain and FUPA addage to lowered sex drive, and overall energy and motivation to do anything. I was miserable and now that I am off it I feel like myself again and it is good to be ME once more. Ahhhh!!! I must warn any women out there that when you do go off of it, you will get your period and you may feel the worst period side effects you have felt, but it is well worth it. I took the first period day off of work, bc I was just about leaking blood and the cramps were pretty bad, as well as the lack of energy - but I just sat home and relaxed and watched movies. It was nice to do, because I never get to do that and after the first day the effects subsided. I just wanted to put my story out there.... It's good to be me!! :)



Here's another cheesy poem:



Sometimes the words just flow

And sometimes I just don't know

But when all is said and done

You are the ONLY one

You are constantly there

Showing me that you care

Even when we fight

I can always see the light



Our love is neverending

I can se it continuously extending

Let's hope it never fades

Into some sort of facade

Because without you I am less

But together we are best



No comments:

Post a Comment