Friday, March 12, 2010

Putting it out there...

Today I feel like doing a different kind of post. Here are some things that I don't always want to say aloud:





Sometimes I like to cry.


I'm not sure if I want to have babies...


I am sometimes embarassed to eat in front of you.


I don't like asking for help.


I want more tattoos.


I sometimes REALLY enjoy being ALONE.

I am kind of scared of the dark.

Sometimes I'm insecure.
If I could, I'd be a wanderer.
I enjoy the smell of my own feet.
I cry like a little bitch when Im REALLY EFFIN MAD.
I dont always take criticism well.
I have SLIGHT OCD.
Sometimes I overreact and am too awkward to apologize.
Sometimes I'm JUST awkward.
I like cole slaw.
I think men should be gentlemanly.
I get upset when things don't go the way I expected.
I get phantom anxiety.
I argue with MYSELF over things.
I don't always say what I want to say.
I LOVE to stare and people watch.
I am VERY Nosey!
I'll google just about ANYTHING.
I eavesdrop on people's conversations.
I'm somewhat of a people pleaser.
I can be easily irritated.
I enjoy arts and crafts.
I can be old fashioned.
I check out women.....

Let's end it on that note. I'll return with another post soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment