Monday, December 5, 2016

It's funny how things happen sometimes...

By complete coincidence, my daughter and I ended up back at the same place we were exactly one year ago to the date on September 23rd.  My original plan for the day was to squeeze in one final beach day, but my daughter who never says no to beach, said no to it several times when I asked her if she wanted to go.  So we ended up at Deep Cut Gardens, which I shared with you last year, after I took her for the first time.... As we pulled into the place, I thought to myself, I think we came here around the same time last year, which was exciting, since I had my camera in tow and figured it would be a great opportunity to get some pretty photos of my little lady in... Any excuse really.   Sometimes, I really want to pursue my photography dreams.... but that's a whole other story. 

































A few of Zoey's pickings.

No comments:

Post a Comment