Thursday, September 3, 2015

Little Adventurer 1st Birthday Party



This past weekend we hosted our baby's first birthday party. It was a small celebration with mostly family and our nearest and dearest friends with babies and without babies.  The weather was HOT,which threw things off a little but I think everyone had a great time nonetheless. We put a lot of effort into setting up the yard for the big day but people wanted to be in the AC for most of the celebration. I couldn't blame them and my little lady and her baby BFF had a blast playing in the yard for a bit. That's all that matters, right?  Zoey was so happy and such a party animal all day. I felt like she knew the party was for her. I started off the day taking lots of pictures but fell off quite quickly. We were so busy enjoying our company, and entertaining to be bothered. 
A few details:




















No comments:

Post a Comment