Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Literary Selfie

So I failed at coming here twice last month, but I am going to blame it on February being a short month. Is that ok? I will just have to post 3 times this month! Today, I am going to do a post similar to ones I have done in the past. I am just going to share little random facts about myself.  I think it's a fun exercise to do, and a good way for you readers out there to learn more about who I am..

I love to take photos, but I'd say I am not very photogenic.
I tend to put others before myself.
I suffer with anxiety issues.
I love meaningful gestures.
My hair is one of my favorite features.
I have issues with letting things go.
I am passionate about art.
I Love hard.
I highly value alone time, but don't always get it.
I don't always speak my mind.
I tend to avoid conflict.
I am super resourceful.
I have a very nerdy side.
Sometimes I pretend I don't know things, just to not seem like a know-it-all.
I sometimes state the obvious.
Sometimes my honesty can come off as mean.
I tend to assume that people don't like me. Although, I believe I can get along with just about anyone.
I live at the Jersey Shore and work in New York City...and I think that alone kind of sums me up as a person.
I have a large amount of patience for most things, and others not so much.
I really enjoy food- eating it, cooking it, photographing it.
Loyalty is a big thing for me.
Sometimes I like to break the rules. Being a bit of a bad-ass feels so darn good from time to time.
Most of the time I am really quite innocent.
I love being outside.
My thoughts tend to be all over the place.
I try not to judge people.
I am probably much more compassionate than most people know.
I hate gossip and drama. It makes me uncomfortable. Unless, I am watching it on TV :)
One of my guilty pleasures is watching Bravo TV.
Grey's Anatomy makes me cry like a baby.
My husband and I watch New Girl and Big Bang Theory episodes on repeat.
I fantasize and analyze a lot.
Sometimes I go against my first instincts on purpose.
I love turquoise jewelry.
Music Festivals make me feel alive.
I second guess myself too often.
I underestimate myself.
It took having a baby for me to really appreciate them.
I feel as though I am missing some female genetics.
One of my worst habits is procrastination.
I am not sure I really have a favorite color.
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
I can be very gullible.
Relaxing is not really my thing.
I love to make lists.
I always carry a notebook and pen.
I wish I travelled more.
I don't like to ask for help.
I am a bit of a hopeless romantic.
Experiences mean more to me than material items.
I am really into knitted clothing.
I prefer to wear my hair down.
I have bracelets I never take off.
I love the sound of the Banjo.
I drink beer.

And that's all for now folks.  Please check back for new posts whenever you can. I won't always be announcing when I post. Thanks for reading and if there's anything you would like me to expand upon, leave a comment. XO












No comments:

Post a Comment