Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Snippet Vol. 14

Summer is winding down, and in two more days we will  be celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday.  It's incredible. She is becoming more and more "human" with each and every day.  I've been on vacation spending time with her, and it's such a joy.  I will be forever thankful for all these days/times/moments together.  I've been in a more vacation/end of summer/ Zoey's birthday kind of  mood lately, ya know, the rules are slightly bent, and extra ice creams and ice pops are being consumed, cookies eaten before breakfast, lots of swimming, beaching, playgrounding, etc. --- we were supposed to go away, but my father has been in and out of the hospital a little bit, and now Zoey and I both have yucky colds... so things are on hold for now, but I still took the time off from work, and have been just trying to be there for my parents, as well as enjoy the time with my family and friends.  It's of course not perfect, and not nearly what I had planned for this time, but hey, you have to roll with the punches. You have to be able to take the good with the bad, and live for what you have and make the best out of it.  I know it's much easier said than done, but it's the only way to keep your sanity.

XO

PHOTO DUMP:














































No comments:

Post a Comment