Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter

My favorite part of Easter for years was coloring eggs..... This year I came around to enjoy so much more of the holiday.  Having young children really awakens your holiday spirits.  This year Easter just seemed so perfectly whimsical and colorful.  I find it important to embrace each holiday, and to teach my little all the beautiful traditions that come with every one.  I try to be sure I decorate and expose her to all the colors, tastes, sounds, and activities.  Our celebrations are extended, usually starting early, and then ending shortly after the big day.   This year we had numerous Easter egg hunts, played with lots of bunnies and eggs, read Easter stories, and smelled all the daffodils. Being festive is so fun and keeps life interesting and exciting.

































No comments:

Post a Comment