Monday, August 17, 2015

#highchairart

I really love taking photos. It's been a passion of mine for so many years.  And I'm so thankful for many things in my life that have contributed to my motivation to take more and more photos.  The more photos I take and play with, the more I feel confident in my "art".  Social media -- namely Instagram, getting married, and having a baby, are a few of the contributors off the top of my head.

I have recently started hashtagging photos of Zoey's meals on her highchair tray table with #highchairart to try and "start something".  I have a lot of mommy friends and I am hoping they will catch on and post some pictures under the hashtag.  Sadly, I haven't been very lucky yet, but if any moms out there read my blog and use Instagram, please post a photo to the hashtag #highchairart.  Have fun with it! Get creative!  Or just feel good in supporting my "creative movement" :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment