Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013

 I'm baaaaack...... I received this beautiful antique journal from my mother:



And have vowed to write in it every day for a year......
So far so good... And I am glad to be back into writing in a journal.... I've always had an outlet for writing in the past but then somehow I got completely off track with that.  I mean I carry around a notebook that I will write randomly in but its more for list making haha.. I love my lists!!! It seems to have been inspiring me to tap into my brain and thoughts more.  I have kept most of my journals from the past and once in a while I will go back and reminisce, and dream that one day someone will read about my life, or maybe even publish my journals... But that's just a crazy dream in the ultimate Christina La LA land...

No comments:

Post a Comment